Tried making bircher muesli once, ages ago, didn’t float my boat at the time. But since I’ve gotten so into overnight oats recently and we had some apples, I thought it might be worth another roll…
Seems like there are lots of variations out there… I wanted one with minimal prep in the morning, so decided to go with adding the apple the night before along with all the other stuff - more or less this one:
Mix overnight:
1 small apple, grated
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp sunflower seeds
3 tbsp raisins
120 ml oat milk
To serve in the morning:
Skyr
Berries
Maple syrup (optional)
Grate the apple into a biggish eating bowl. Add the oats, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, raisins and oat milk, mix, cover and put in the fridge overnight. Eat with skyr and berries and perhaps some maple syrup in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment